We provide economic and business consultation services for our clients in all areas. The department’s staff includes economists who are in daily contact with clients and assist them in making financial and business decisions based on an understanding of the organization’s economic system. The department’s wide range of services includes:
- Economic assessments to examine the profitability of investing in businesses and projects.
- Assistance with writing business plans for new businesses and businesses undergoing change or an expansion of their business activity, providing close guidance during the trials stage and afterwards, at the business and in dealing with banking institutions.
- Assessing the capital structure and financial stability of organizations and businesses, and choosing the right capital structure for the business, subject to the existing risk policy.
- Examining alternatives to financing businesses and projects with equity or debt capital. Examining alternatives to equity (long-term credit, short-term credit, and owners’ credit).
- Creating budgets, monitoring and analyzing budget deviations.
- Creating investment portfolios for private clients, providing ongoing consultation and guidance, in accordance with existing exposure and risk policy.
- Assessing banking costs for individuals and businesses; bank fees; real, nominal and effective interest rates; and credit interest and debit interest in accordance with clients’ contractual agreements with banks. The department’s guidance includes assessing, drawing conclusions and negotiating with the bank.
- Creating recovery plans for companies, individuals and businesses, including guidance, tracking and supervision of implementation of the stages of the recovery plans, in cooperation with the management and employees.
- Liquidation of companies and businesses, including locating assets, debtors, creditors and obligations, resource balancing and allocation of assets and property. These services are provided to courts, companies and individuals.
– The costs of real, nominal and effective interest.
– Conditions of credit interest rates linked to the CPI/foreign currency.
– Bank fees.
– Amortization schedules for repayment of loans.
– Collateral required by banks.
- The department’s service for business clients includes managing negotiations with the banking system, for receiving the cheapest and best financing for carrying out the business plan. Analyzing the business’s cash flow and working capital, taking into consideration the optimal growth rate of a developing business, in a way that does not create a burden for working capital, and the business’s future ability to pay back obligations.
- Conducting pricing analyses for determining the break-even point, production costs and opacity prices of the business’s products and services.
- Assessing the amount of bank financing required to operate businesses and projects, subject to existing exposure at the business, taking into consideration tax and financing considerations.
- Providing expert opinions to businesses applying for subsidies and grants from governmental and institutional bodies. The department works on a continuous basis with the banking sector, credit departments, business departments, economic departments, and the executive.